Village Nursery School (VNS) offers a wonderful set of weekly thematic summer programs. Each session runs three or four days a week. You are welcome to sign up for any combination of week or weeks with the operation of each session dependent on a minimum enrollment.
Combining indoor and outdoor activities, the developmentally appropriate weekly units are designed and staffed by our own highly qualified teachers. Students create, explore in a range of group activities while having time to make one on one connections and individual time. This program is an ideal opportunity for children to make new friends, meet new teachers, and introduce new incoming students to VNS in a most relaxed atmosphere..
- - Summer Program is for children 2.9 to 7 years old.
- - Select from one, two or three weeks.
- - Units are three or four days per week (topic specific).
- - The day begins at 9:00 a.m., will include lunchtime (lunch provided from home) and dismisses at 1:00 pm.
- - The program makes full use of the VNS equipment and grounds and will include summertime projects, sprinkler play, story-time, and group games.
- - Each year the VNS staff develops summer programs on a range of topics. - Examples of past programs include: Woodland Fairies, The Wild West, Holidays and Science & Nature
- Our Summer Program is open to the community (non-current or incoming VNS families) if space is available. Call 978-456-3993 to find out if room is available.